Humphrey Heritage Village
(Closed for Oklahoma State Holidays.)
- Adults – $7.00
- Seniors (age 65+) – $5.00
- Students (age 6 – 18) – $4.00
- Group Rate (10 or more) – $5 per person
- Family (up to 6 members) – $18.00
- Veterans and Valid Military Issued ID – FREE
- Children (5 & Under) – FREE
- CSRHC & OHS Members – FREE
Cherokee Strip Regional Heritage Center
507 S. 4th Street
Enid, OK 73701
From I-35: Travel 36 miles west on Hwy 412 to Enid. Turn right on 4th Street, immediate right turn to the Heritage Center.
From Hwy 81: Travel to Hwy 412 in Enid. At Hwy 412 (Owen K. Garriott) turn east. Travel east one mile to 4th Street. Turn left on 4th Street, immediate right turn to the Heritage Center.
From Hwy 412 West: Travel east through Enid on Owen K. Garriott to 4th Street. Turn left on 4th Street, immediate right turn to the Heritage Center.
Parking is free. Limited parking is available in front of the Heritage Center. Overflow parking for special events is available in the parking lot directly across the street from the Heritage Center.
Parallel bus parking spaces are located directly in front of the Heritage Center entrance, providing safe passage for students and tour groups entering the building.
Schedule a Group Tour
To make a reservation for your group, contact the Education Department at (580) 237-1907.
Please have the following information ready when making your reservation:
- Organization/group name
- Contact person and contact information – address, phone number, and e-mail address
- Two possible visit dates and estimated time of arrival
- Type of group – adult, senior, or student – and the number of group members
- Payment or information about how you will pay upon arriving at the Center
- Any special requests
The CSRHC strives to be accessible to all visitors. Service animals are welcome.
- ADA compliant parking is available in the parking lot directly in front of the Heritage Center.
- Curb cuts are located at all entrances to the Heritage Center and grounds.
- Automatic doors are located at the main entrance of the Heritage Center.
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come first-served basis. Check with the Information Desk upon arrival.
- Accessible restrooms are located on both levels and in Humphrey Heritage Village.
- Ramps are located at Village Church, School, and Land Office.
- Braille is on room identification signs.
- Docent-led tours including audio description are available upon request with at least three-weeks notice.
- Changing stations are located in both men’s and women’s restrooms on main level.
- A family restroom with changing station is available in Humphrey Heritage Village.
- Drinking fountains are available on both levels of the museum.
- Picnic tables are available on the Village Green.
- Benches are conveniently spaced throughout the grounds.
- A bicycle rack is located in the main parking lot.
Area Visitor’s Guide